Sunday, March 30, 2014

March 29

Karen and I took it easy today.  I cleaned up around the apartment while Karen read and took a nap.  In the afternoon we went shopping for some basketball shoes for me but didn't find anything decent.  Besides, after about 30 minutes Karen was ready for a nap.  We stopped by PF Changs for some gluten free egg drop soup.  Karen stayed in the car while I went inside, where I ran into a coworker of mine.  It's nice to run into people you know when you aren't really near home.

We got some good news about Becca's feedings.  She took two of her feeding today entirely from bottles over 2 hours.  Of course she was so tired that she slept through her next feeding both times.  Who knew eating could be such hard work.

Braden


2 comments:

  1. She is so cute and getting so big! Glad to hear that Karen is up for an outing now and again. Love to all of you!

    ReplyDelete