Monday, March 3, 2014

March 2

I went back to the house Saturday night and Sunday morning for church and to check on things.  The house doesn't really feel like a home without Karen and James there.  At this point home is where they are.

Sunday night we got to visit Becca who is still doing great.  The NICU goal is usually to have babies go home around their due date, which for Becca is April 22nd.  She is in great hands there.

Braden



I made it to church at the hospital for the first time today. As we were approaching the chapel doors we (my aide and I) could hear Because I Have Been Given Much which is about how I have been feeling for the last month and I started to cry. It was a wet sacrament meeting for me. I cried a lot, but it was just what I needed.

I am so grateful for everyone who has offered sympathy, love, encoragement, or help. We have been blessed by so many wonderful people during this time. There is no way I can express my appreciation to each and everyone of you. For which I am sorry. Just know that Braden and I are deeply moved by everything and feel greatly humbled by it all.

Written with love,
Karen





1 comment:

  1. Karen, you are amazing!! I would have been crying the whole sacrament meeting as well!! I am very blessed to know you!!

    ReplyDelete