Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 15

My parents were able to visit today.  My mom helped with some laundry and meal planning for next week after which we went shopping for what we needed for those meals.

After my parents left we went to visit Becca.  They moved her into a crib while we were there.  She is still doing well and has been weaned to an all formula diet now.

Karen is stil regaining her strength.  The swelling/water in her legs and feet is gone and she is able to walk a lot further and more easily than before.  She commented the other day that she was jealous of how easy it was for me to just get up and walk around.  That really made me think about other things I take for granted.  It also made me grateful for my own health and that I am able to provide and care for her right now.

Braden



2 comments:

  1. Karen, I LOVE this picture of you and Becca! Proud momma face for sure! She really is such a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, I am amazed at your strength and beauty. You are truley inspiring! And that Becca baby is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete