Monday, March 17, 2014

March 16

A slow Sunday for both me and Karen.  We were able to make it to church for a bit.  Karen started getting tired after about an hour so we left early and went 'home'.  I tried my hand at cooking something Karen's family calls Kathy's stir fry.  It turned out okay but a little under seasoned.

We went to visit Becca a little early today.  After she woke up I was able to feed her from the bottle.  She ate 13 milliliters from the bottle which is great considering she only ate about 4 milliliters a few days ago.  She was very tired afterwards though and went back to sleep.

Braden


3 comments:

  1. Oh, I always get so encouraged with the ongoing good news and progress. We love you guys and pray for you every day. Braden would you give Karen a gentle hug for me please? So many care, so many are praying for all of you. Have a beautiful and peaceful day. Kay and Garry

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told my friends about what was going on. And they all fasted for you guys. We luv you and pray for you all
    Shae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kay and yes, I will give her a hug for you.

    Thank you Shae, we are grateful for all the help we can get.

    ReplyDelete