Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 11

Had some ward members stop by to be with Karen while I was at work.  They were nice enough to stay until I got back from work.  It was a slow day until I was supposed to leave then it got busy and kept me late.  It is nice to know there are people willing to help us out so much

When I got home Karen insisted that I go for a run.  There is a little trail that starts near where we are staying.  It goes down to another cul de sac and ends but from there I can go down to University Ave and loop back to the apartment.  I did two laps (checked in on Karen after the first lap) and felt much better afterwards.

Her parents arrived tonight in time for all of us to visit with Becca.  We had an option of holding her or helping with her bath.  We opted for the bath, though we didn't really help.  They wrapped her in a fleece blanket and then put her in the water.  She was amazingly calm until she was taken out of the water.  As you can see from the pictures she closed her eyes and basically slept through her bath.


No comments:

Post a Comment