Friday, March 21, 2014

March 20

Becca hasn't had any more spit up episodes today.  The doctor doesn't think the scanner results showed anything unusual but will have them reviewed them to be sure.  Karen wasn't able to visit due to some problems with the feeding tube pump/bags.  She got to stay behind and wait for the replacement supplies to be delivered about 5 minutes before I got back from the hospital.

James will be with us for most of the weekend.  It will be good for Karen and me to spend some time with him.  I feel like we are missing so much with him right now so every minute we get with him is great.  We really appreciate the willingness of ward members to play taxi for him.

I think Karen is doing better everyday.  She is eating more at meals, up and around quite a bit, walking better and laughing more often.  I just hope the chemo treatment next week doesn't knock her down further than it did before.

Braden


No comments:

Post a Comment