Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 28

Becca made it through her first night at home fairly well.  She is a little irregular on her feeding times but our son, James, was the same way when he first came home.

My sister has offered to babysit James in the mornings.  In the afternoons I bring him home where Karen is able to care for him the rest of the day.  Her energy level still isn't where is used to be but it's getting there.  Karen walked to the mailbox and back today.  After getting back her comment was that she sure had made a lot of progress.  A few months ago just walking to the bathroom would leave her exhausted.

I did a little shopping in the evening and when I came in the door the first thing I heard was, "I'm glad you're home.  Now you can get James out of my way so I can finally get down."  I looked up and Karen was on the second step of a stool and James was on the bottom step blocking Karen from getting down.  Apparently he wanted to help mom out getting the recipe book down from above the fridge.  As soon as Karen got off of the stool James immediately climbed back on and up to the top.


Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment