Monday, April 21, 2014

April 19

Another long day.  I worked on painting, more prep work and cleaning up after my parents finished painting the bathrooms.  I was able to see James in the afternoon and then had to run back to Provo for our rooming in night with Becca.


Before we could start that we had to hook Becca up to a portable oxygen tank and apnea monitor.  After we got settled in the room the apnea monitor kept beeping, loudly, but we could see Becca was breathing normally.  Turns out the leads were bad so we replaced them.  Then the alarm started going off less often until we realized the TV was too close to the monitor and was causing feedback and the monitor didn't know what to do so it decided to scream at us.


After the TV was gone we still didn't sleep much.  I know I was a little excited to actually be able to feed Becca during the night (that will wear off, probably).

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment