Monday, April 14, 2014

April 12

Got up early (for a Saturday) and did some work on the house.  Karen did some working patching walls while I taped two bathrooms in preparation for painting next week (hopefull).  I thought it would take longer to get everything prepped but I guess we have done this enough that it goes quick.

Karen was shaking some sheets outside and lost her wedding ring the in the grass (that I had just mowed).  While I started ranking the grass trying to find the ring I had Karen run over to a neighbor's and grab a metal detector.  She got back just as I was finishing up the raking and having come up empty in my search.  In about 30 seconds she had found the ring.

After making the trip back to Provo we went to visit Becca for a bit.  She is still working on learning to eat consistently.  They had her completely off of oxygen for most of the day and had been doing well.  We did mention the difference in elevation of about 1500 feet from Provo to our home and the doctor said he would want to send Becca home on oxygen to be safe.

Braden



No comments:

Post a Comment