Wednesday, April 9, 2014

April 9

James wasn't feeling well last night and woke up several times in the early morning.  By mid morning he was feeling much better though he did seem a little more tired than usual.  He has adapted so well to all of the changes and both Karen and I enjoy the time we get with him.  We decided to keep him for an extra day or two before taking him back to my sister's.


Karen had the pump that does a chemo dose over 46 hours removed today.  Right after that we hopped over to the NICU for a quick visit with Becca.  She was sleeping and it was a bit before her feeding time so we sat in the chairs by her crib for a few minutes.


Our evening visit was almost the same though she did wake up long enough for me to take a couple of pictures with her eyes open.  I think she is trying to tell me to take it easy with the pictures.  

She is over 6 lbs now.  At the rate she is going she may end up heavier than James when we brought him home from the hospital.


Braden

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys, I know things have been super busy. I wanted to say great job with the blog, its great to be able to see that my friends are doing ok. I think about you guys a lot, stay well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Dave. I have been meaning to call you but haven't remembered at a decent hour. Hope the leg is still healing.

      Delete