Monday, May 5, 2014

May 2

May 2

I am really grateful for friends and neighbors that are so willing to help out.  Due to a problem at work I wasn't able to telecomute for a good portion of the day.  Because of that Karen had to find a babysitter for James at the last minute.  The bishop's wife (not the Cary Grant movie) took him for the morning and a bit of the afternoon.  There are times when Karen is doing so well that I forget how weak she still is.


My parents arrived to help touch up the paint job in the basement and help me out with a few other projects.  I am trying to get a second bathroom ready for Karen before her next chemo appointment on Tuesday.  The doctor recommended having a dedicated bathroom for her while the drugs are working their way out of her system.  We are trying to avoid any possible exposure to the chemo medications especially for our kids.

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment