Thursday, January 29, 2015

Mask-erade

So Saturday's  Mask-erade party was a lot of fun. A big thank you to those who were able to come. And a no worries to those who ended up having other things to do.









Sunday was my first time I could have worn one of my awesome new masks, but life got crazy trying to get two little kids ready for church after their naps. (We have afternoon church.) And I forgot to grab a mask on the way out the door. After getting the kids settled I had to grab a blank one out to the car. I hurried and drew a dunce cap on it because I felt like one. People were so kind to help me have cool masks to wear and I come to Church the next day with a blank one. I would post a picture but I did it in pen, since that was all I had, and it doesn'the show up very well.

Tuesday was chemo. This is me styling one of my new masks.





















Today, this is the mask I wore to get my chemo pump disconnected.





















It's so nice to have a variety of awesome looking masks to wear. Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment