Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 24

Karen will be starting chemo today.  Each treatment takes about 48 hours so if all goes well she will be out of the hospital Wednesday.  That is subject to change.

She is still running a slight fever and her white blood cell count has apparently been high since she was admitted though today was the first we had heard that.  They were a little worried about her heart rate (in the 130s) and had her on a monitor overnight.  The oncologist is not too concerned since fevers and high heart rate are common with cancer.

Rebecca is still doing great.  They have moved her by a window so I can look in at her.  I haven't been able to hold her for a few days since I have a cold.  I will send some more pictures when I get some time.

Braden

No comments:

Post a Comment